If you wish to exhibit in any of the classes here is a simple step-by-step guide to help you through the process:
The Schedule is the list of classes that will be judged for the year. The classes are reviewed every year so expect some changes.
The Schedule is normally made available early Summer and takes 3 forms:
- A printed Schedule which you might receive through your door in the Summer, or you can collect from various outlets including the Aldermaston Village Stores.
- A downloadable document from this websites.
- Via the online class entry system.
Decide on your entries
- Check the schedule for the classes for which you are eligible.
- Choose the classes in which you wish to exhibit.
- Fill out an entry form that comes with the schedule (separate entry forms will be made available via this website).
- Return for completed form. Submission details will be show on the form.
- Logon to our online class entry system and follow the simple registration instructions
- Fill in your contact details.
- Click on the classes you wish to enter.
- Your entries are automatically recorded and leave the rest to us.
Full details of show rules, costs and class specific details can be found in the Schedule or the Entry form.
- On Show Day, setup your exhibits between 8.00 and 11.45 a.m.
- Cash prizes can be collected after 2.30 p.m. but exhibits must remain on show until 4.45 p.m.
Check the entry form for details, but normally all entry forms must be handed into Aldermaston Stores by 6.00 p.m. on the Wednesday prior to The Show.
Entries made via the online class entry system are automatically entered after the entry deadline date.